Thursday, March 18, 2010

little things in life that makes it sweet


I love my mom telling me stories on sunday mornings

I love the way my dad taught me how to drive (but my driving is still *cough cough ahem*)

I love being appreciated, knowing that somethings do go into people's hearts (not seeking appreciation but then everyone should get a word of encouragement sometimes)

I love the way my friend would go out of their way to do me a favor

I love the way my friends, turtle n starfish smiles (there is nothing hidden behind that smile)

I love the fact that I have true friends who accept me for who I am

I love a jog at the brink of sunrise

I love every dance/performance I learn

I love the challenges thrown at me, it can only make me stronger when I overcome it

I love not conforming to others

I love my guitar

I love working with children

I love the rain in kampar when it's hot !

I love your personal message saying "nothing but heng...and no one else but you... *heart*"

I love reading funny emails that cheer me up

I love being a christian

I love being saved by my Savior, Lord and God !!!

I love the way God created me

I love You

No comments:

Post a Comment