Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just wanna blog for the sake of blogging

This post is like a collection of thoughts I just wanted to record down.

I've been emo-ing about the things I shouldn't be, I tend to think too much when I have a lot of free time, an idle mind is a devil's workshop (that's what my dad always tell me)

Wondering why things happen, wondering why people behave the way they do, why do we treat people differently? The world ain't fair, but life still goes on. Thank God that He still is in control of my life.

I'm quite occupied at the moment and find it difficult to have time with God, the theory is: "If I have time for everyone else but God, what's the point?"
But it's still hard, something seems to always pop up the moment I say :"ok, quiet time NOW"
OK, NOW, AFTER THIS BLOG POST I'M GOING TO DO MY QUIET TIME!

Hmm..... oh ya, one more thing

You see people, blogging can be very dangerous, so we must beware of what we write in our blogs, as we live in "boleh"land, we must voice out our opinions in a very subtle manner on different things that are happening around us.

I have no wish to continue here, people, I hope that some people would care more for the country

No comments:

Post a Comment