Monday, February 22, 2010

Wunderful car

My WUNDERFUL car just went for repair two days ago, seems like the clutch spoiled. Costs me Rm 400 !! Summore the mechanic told me that the bearing got problem, to fix it should take around RM 100+ *faints* and then air cond refused to work, which should cost me around another RM 100+ *faints again*

Do the math, RM 400 + bearing (RM 100+) + air-cond (RM 100+) = Around RM 700

*goes into coma*

My dear nissan langley, since 1983, not that it was with me this long, but it was registered then.
Petrol costs me around RM 110 -RM 120 a month
My monthly expenses have rocketed since I got the car.
The thing is that I don't quite enjoy driving
I need the car, but I don't enjoy driving it, ironic isn't it?

Oh ya, one more thing, my exhaust has a hole in it.

and then air cond leak gas, think it's compressor spoilt, RM 280 ..... weeeeee.....

there u have it RM 978
clutch = RM 400
bearing = RM 298
air cond = RM 280

2 comments:

  1. Poor thing WaiWai...how r u lately?=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fine.... thx :-) just RM1000 poorer.... haha. How are you?

    ReplyDelete