Friday, August 14, 2009

COOKING FEVER

Recently I'm caught the cooking fever !!!!

Thanks to my dearly beloved caring parents who bought (too) many meat and veggies for me last week ........
So I (had no choice but to) consume all the food before it gets bad.

Today I cooked Ginseng chicken herbal soup, with a fried egg and rice for dinner....... !
I feel so proud of myself ! (evil laugh)

Now I understand how hard it is to cook a meal ...... thank you MAMI !!!

These are the times where you learn to be grateful for every home cooked meal and washed laundry..... for the clean floor and toilet.... for the little little thing that is done in the house......these chores seem like nothing to me before, but now when I have to do everything by myself only does it seem EXTRA....

Anyway ...... just wanna remind everybody to honor your parents and appreciate them always !

(Didn't take a picture of my wonderfully delicious soup....haha, didn't think of it until we were half way eating, then we went like "never mind lah")

1 comment: