Saturday, May 7, 2011

m.o.u.r.n


My heart mourns, but who would understand?

I have compassion for the lost, those who are in hurt, in need, in bitterness

I pray that one day, you would come to Christ, one day, your whole family be saved

I pray that gospel that I share, the love that I show, would not be said of me, but rather point you to Christ.

This post is dedicated to a aunty I know, she and her husband have gone separate ways,

her 3rd daughter, divorced; 2nd son's marriage in jeopardy; eldest son just married, baby just reached a month old, now they are filing for divorce.

Family curse ?

I do not underestimate the work of the devil, but I know,

I have a Greater God,

God would stomp the devil under His feet, and nothing, no curse can bind anybody,

Because Jesus lives

But I see many in bondage, not because my God is not Great, because we don't want help, we think we can manage our problems on our own.

Do you not hear the cries of those in pain, in sorrow, in bitterness ?

Are you oblivious to the fact because it is not you that is in the situation ?

Do you not care?

My heart weeps and my soul is bitter.

I have done what I can. But unless the Lord builds the house, the builders build in vain (okay, not a good verse)

My point is, human efforts are futile and meaningless unless God intervenes

I pray Lord

SAVE THEM





1 comment:

  1. knowing that God is in control of all that is on earth...let His peace surpasses all your understanding that He may guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Worry not, have a great week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete